Please note that by submitting to NASTY WOMEN EXHIBIT MEMPHIS you agree that:
- Your name and an image of your work can be used in the promotion of NASTY WOMEN EXHIBIT MEMPHIS
- Accepted and exhibited pieces will have 50% of the selling price donated to Planned Parenthood. If you prefer to donate more than 50%, please indicate what percentage in your submission or upon drop-off
- All 2D and 3D work must be no larger than 24″ wide and arrive READY TO HANG/INSTALL
- That Nasty Women Exhibit Memphis does not carry any insurance coverage for loss or damages to the loaned art over and above that provided by South Main Artspace Lofts for its premises and spaces.
- Nasty Women Exhibit Memphis does not take any commissions from the sales of artwork. We are happy to assist in facilitation of sales by accepting buyer information and payment via credit card. Credit cards incur a swiped or keyed transaction fee and a fee per transaction deducted by PayPal. PayPal holds all funds for 30 days, in case of charge-backs; as such, all monies to be paid to you and Planned Parenthood will be initiated after this 30 day period has passed.
- To avoid additional transfer fees by PayPal after the funds are released from the 30 day hold, you will provide an agent of the Nasty Women Exhibit Memphis with the email address associated with your PayPal account, so those funds can be transferred as a personal payment. Any funds transferred or paid out to you or Planned Parenthood in any method other than PayPal’s personal payment option will incur an additional fee per transfer, charged by PayPal.
- All transaction fees will be held from the donation amount designated to Planned Parenthood, and the amount adjusted after deducting all fees charged by PayPal, will be paid in separate transfers to Planned Parenthood on behalf of each selling artist/lender. Upon this receipt of donation, Planned Parenthood will mail a receipt of the donation and thank you letter to each selling artist/lender.
- You will be responsible for all taxes.
- You are responsible for the drop off of your work directly, so that it is received ready to hang, at South Main Artspace Lofts, 138 St. Paul Avenue, Memphis, Tennessee, 38126, during the following times:
- Saturday, October 13, 2018, 4 pm-5 pm
- Sunday, October 14, 2018, 12pm-1pm
- Monday, October 15, 2018, 6pm-7pm
- Tuesday, October 16, 2018, 7pm-8pm
- Wednesday, October 16, 2018, 6pm-7:30pm
If your work is not sold you are also responsible for picking up your work after the exhibition closing at 9 pm on Friday, October 26, 2018 at South Main Artspace Lofts, 138 St. Paul Avenue, Memphis, Tennessee, 38126.
SUBMIT ENTRY INFORMATION
- Artist’s Full Name
- Artist’s Email Address
- Artist’s Phone Number
- .jpg or .pdf file(s) of your work(s)
- Title of Work(s)
- Medium of Work(s)
- Dimensions of Work(s) must be 24″ wide or less)
- Sale Price of Work(s) (50% of this amount will be donated to Planned Parenthood)
- If you prefer to donate more than 50% of the price of your work(s) to Planned Parenthood
While there is no fee to submit and exhibit your work we would welcome help with the food and drink served in the opening and closing receptions. We could use non refrigerated items with a longer shelf life, such as crackers, cookies, snack cakes, bottled water and napkins. If you could bring one or more of those items when you drop off your work, that would help our effort tremendously.
#art #memphis #artmemphis #nastywoman #nastywomen #nastywomenmemphis #nastywomenexhibition #plannedparenthood #resist #resistance