The Closing Reception is coming up fast! We are so excited for this final leg of our exhibit.
The procedures for unsold artwork and sales payments will proceed as follows:
- All unsold pieces may be picked up following the reception. (Friday Oct, 26 after 9:00 pm)
- Artwork may also be picked up by the artist the following day (Saturday, from 11:00pm to 1:00 pm)
- PLEASE, if you intend to take your work at end of closing, insure you speak with a curator first! We want to make sure your work is safe, and checking with us before you remove a piece will help us do that.
- As you all know, 50% of all sales will be donated to Planned Parenthood.
- Nasty Women Exhibit Memphis does not take any commissions from the sales of artwork. We are happy to assist in facilitation of sales by accepting buyer information and payment via credit card. Credit cards incur a swiped or keyed transaction fee and a fee per transaction deducted by PayPal. PayPal holds all funds for 30 days, in case of charge-backs; as such, all monies to be paid to you and Planned Parenthood will be initiated after this 30 day period has passed.
- To avoid additional transfer fees by PayPal after the funds are released from the 30 day hold, you will provide an agent of the Nasty Women Exhibit Memphis with the email address associated with your PayPal account, so those funds can be transferred as a personal payment. Any funds transferred or paid out to you or Planned Parenthood in any method other than PayPal’s personal payment option will incur an additional fee per transfer, charged by PayPal.
- All transaction fees will be held from the donation amount designated to Planned Parenthood, and the amount adjusted after deducting all fees charged by PayPal, will be paid in separate transfers to Planned Parenthood on behalf of each selling artist/lender. Upon this receipt of donation, Planned Parenthood will mail a receipt of the donation and thank you letter to each selling artist/lender.
- You will be responsible for all taxes.
Once again, thank you so much for your participation in the Nasty Women Memphis: Still Here. Still Fighting. Exhibition!
We could not have done it without you!
If you have any questions, let us know.
The Nasty Women Memphis Curatorial Team
(aka Chelle and Danielle)